Click for Abeking Click for Comfort Click for Westport Click for Burger Click for Perko

Mikelson Sport Fish Yachts?

Discussion in 'General Sportfish Discussion' started by Capt. Bob Huff, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Capt. Bob Huff

Capt. Bob Huff New Member

Guys, been looking at the Mikelson's lately and so far am very impressed. What little I have read on this forum seems like they are good. Haven't heard any negatives yet. Would like some opinions of people who own or have experience with these boats. Am considering the 43'. I really like the transom live-well, fit-n-finish, layout and room, cummins power and the massive flybridge. Again, any opinions as far as ride, performance, comfort, build quality, etc.

Being on the east coast we just don't have many around so any advise will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Capt. Bob
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

3. JWY

JWY Senior Member

There's a well known surveyor in So. Ca. with fair amount of experience/knowledge.
  4. Capt. Bob Huff

I did do the search but the questions asked were not answered. They were opinions from people looking just like me. No real world experience with these yachts. I have talked personally with some Mikelson owners and all I get are rave reviews. Now I am looking for the not-so-good side of things, if there are any.
  5. Capt. Bob Huff

JWY- thanks for the contact info!