Click for Mag Bay Click for Burger Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Mulder

Looking for my late father's 1962 Pacemaker 41?

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by John Burley, Dec 12, 2020.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. John Burley

John Burley New Member

Trying to locate this boat, previously owned by my late father-in-law.

1962 Pacemaker Double Cabin 41.

Her name was Benedictine and Brandy, which may have changed. In the late 80's she was in the Mayo Beach / Edgewater, MD area. It was possibly kept at the Selby Bay Marina on the South River.

I would love to find this boat for my wife and her brother. Even just to see it or get a photo would be awesome and mean a lot to them. Possibly interested in buying it if available.

I have copies of the last title of record, the owner prior to my father-in-law, and all the USCG records. Trying to locate the vessel itself which is no longer registered with USGC.

Last owners of record were Wilbert and Beatrice Perry of Washington, DC in 1982 when I believe it was sold to my father-in-law who did not register it with USCG. Last USCG record is 1982.

Other possible owners were William and Judith Bowie of Maryland.

IMO/Vessel Number: 291080
    Call Sign WI7752

Anyone seen it??

P.S.

We have already found one boat that belonged to my wife's dad with the help of this forum and @SeaEric. For a really cool story about that, check this out:

https://www.yachtforums.com/threads/anyone-know-what-kind-of-chris-craft-this-is.30897/#post-268260

Benedictine & Brandy014.jpg Benedictine & Brandy015.jpg