Click for Mag Bay Click for Westport Click for Nordhavn Click for Walker Click for Westport

Anyone Seen this 1960's Pacemaker, Egg Harbor or Uniflite 41-43ft??

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by John Burley, Nov 29, 2019.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. John Burley

John Burley New Member

Hi everyone! Anyone know anything about his boat? Please let me know - it would make my wife very happy.

It is a 1960's Pacemaker, Egg Harbor or Uniflite that belonged to my wife's late father. Her name was Benedictine and Brandy. It is believed to be a 1962 41 or 43 ft or thereabouts. In the late 70's / early 80's it was in the Mayo Beach / Edgewater, MD area. It was possibly kept at the Selby Bay Marina on the South River.

We have already found one boat that belonged to her dad with the help if YachtForums and @SeaEric. For a really cool story about that, check this out:

https://www.yachtforums.com/threads/anyone-know-what-kind-of-chris-craft-this-is.30897/#post-268260

I would love to find this boat for my wife and her brother. Even just to see it or get a photo would be awesome and mean a lot to them.

Possible but unconfirmed identifiers:

VIN/Primary Vessel Number: D291080
    Call Sign WI7752
    IMO: D291080

Thanks everyone!!

Benedictine & Brandy014.jpg Benedictine & Brandy015.jpg