Click for Cross Click for Furuno Click for Glendinning Click for Perko Click for Walker

Yana, reporting for Duty...

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by Yana, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Yana

Yana New Member

Did I make it? Am I here? Is this where everybody else is? Do I get the emails like I did before? Hallloooo? Testing Testing?
    Yana :)
  2. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

You made it!

Not that hard actually - glad you made it!
    Pretty nice place - what with all the megayacht ads and fancy decorations, no?
    ANyway, cant wait to see what you avatar will look like. :cool:
    Cheers!
  3. Capt Keller

Capt Keller New Member

How do you avatar here?

I like what I see so far, but have no idea how to get to my profile, or put in an avatar, or anything. A little instruction, a few links maybe, would really help in transfering more people over to here.

Capt John S. Keller
    Great Lakes Pilot
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

5. Yana

Yana New Member

little pic

Okay, I think I figured out how to put the little pic in the box. This is further testing. I got an email reply to a previous post, but then a email that came after it said I wouldn't get any more unless I visited the forum again. Which is kind of a bummer because I always felt connected before without having to visit the site. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. If Eric says this is the spot, this is the GD **** spot and I will LOVE it. How's that for Loyalty!!!! :)
  6. Yana

Yana New Member

little pic

Ok well that didn't work but this one should. May I suggest that instead of getting lost in the system that people just keep responding to this post with different titles instead of starting new threads and we can find eachother fine. :)
  7. Yana

Yana New Member

wiring diagram for Onan

Ohhh...the avatar is retro - goes back and adds it to all the previous posts. cool!
    Okay, I think I'm in and functioning. Sorry for all the blather but since everyone else has been so mum I just had to start talking to myself.

Now, how about a wiring schematic for a 6.5KW Onan. (not the onan but how its installed in the boat) Never even tried to start mine. Winter seems like a good time to try (hey she's in a building this year!!!). Anybody have one ...man that'd be nice.
    Yana
  8. alloyed2sea

alloyed2sea Moderator

Just maybe...

Best website I've found so far for older Onans:
    http://www.perr.com
    http://www.perr.com/onan.html
    They've got your parts and manuals! (see, loyalty is sometimes rewarded).
    Cheers!
    Eric
    PS - Great avatar (any more photos?)
  9. Yana

Yana New Member

Onan re-hah

Thanks, Eric,
    I will check out the links. I did not get your email in my email in-box, even though I have "recieve instant messages" checked off...I guess I have to dive in and see what else I need to do... I would like to receive every post put up by every member of our group (even from those afflicted with a bad case of pompous verbiage - if you know what I mean) ;)