Click for Northern Lights Click for Delta Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Abeking

Yachtworld Advanced Search

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by CaboFly, Jun 6, 2021.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CaboFly

CaboFly Member

Appears the back door method of searching on YW using United Kingdom as the region to have the old search functions has come to an end. I like to search the Sportfish market and look at all makes in a specific price range. Pretty useful feature. Unfortunate it was removed from the US functionality a couple years ago and it seems just in the last week in other regions.

Anybody have ideas on how to perform this type of search currently?
  2. Capt Ralph

Capt Ralph Senior Member

AU?
  3. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

You can perform all the same old functions just by going on in and then using the filters. They will annoy you greatly at first, but then you'll adjust. I hated the change when it all happened but now think nothing of it at all. In fact, I stopped backdooring with the UK version long ago.

Just click on search and then on the top left of the results page, go to filters. If you want to save search criteria, then just use your browser bookmarks.
    gr8trn likes this.
  4. Oscarvan

Oscarvan Senior Member

Yeah, Nah mate.
  5. Esuomm1

Esuomm1 New Member

Yeah, going to UK site used to be nice. Now not so much since they finally switched to US version.