Click for Westport Click for Burger Click for YF Listing Service Click for YF Listing Service Click for Cross

Yachts and Exotic Cars

Discussion in 'YachtForums Yacht Club' started by YachtForum, Feb 13, 2007.

1. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

I was too late again, hmm... but I am pleased with the old air-cooled 993 I found this summer. Here it is today in front of my designs, from left the D-29, -32, -25 and -40´. And yes, the pale blue (and dirty) car is the new Fiat 500, just elected "Car of the Year" in Europe.

Attached Files:

2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Nice shot of your kids at the playground Lars! You must be proud. :)

BTW, don't feel left out on the Lambovention. One of the guys in my car club just took delivery on the new 2008 LP640 Murci. Within the first 20 miles, a solenoid failed, leaving his $370,000 supercar with a top speed of zero.
  3. jwash

jwash New Member

I was playing (or trying to) tag with the crashed Veyron in post #74 in London the night before it crashed. :D He wasnt driving it like it WAS worth £1m. Apparently the owner lent it to his brother who crashed it!! I'd bet that this crash followed the well known saying 'watch this'! :eek: I believe this also broke the record for the largest single insurance payout on a car.
  4. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

:D, I didn't get a chance to buy one either........nice Carrera S. So you're into sports cars as well.....great, that makes two of us.
    Nice looking boats.......do you have any larger pictures of those models?

Greetings from Egypt ;).......

Attached Files:

5. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Nice cars you have there too! It´s fun because an old friend with the same taste for cars as we have, just told me he had got a 430 and a Turbo, I have not seen them yet, but at least one of them is grey too...

The boats are spread over the Designers Forum but I can show you our latest model here. It is 29 foot, with walkaround on the starboard side and the steering position is centered aft under a large hatch. We use this kind of commuter boats even when it is snowing as it is now, until the sea is frozen over... Top speed for this model is 43 knots, the others are about 47 knots.

Attached Files:

6. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Awesome rides TK. :cool: If I had to pick, I'd take the Porsche, personally. I mean, I love Ferarri's of course... they're amazing exotics. But Porsche has always seemed nicely urbane, and for some reason I've always liked that about them. You've got the best color too. :D
  7. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

The boat looks great and certainly performs great.
  8. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thanks Kevin :). The 997 Turbo belongs to my best friend, the F430 is mine. He's been in love with Porsche since a kid. We drive and race together. He's receiving his new GT2 next March and I'm receiving the new Scuderia, also in March. We're planning a serious race ;).
    My daily driver is the SL55 AMG below........it has monsterous torque.

Attached Files:

• 9.JPG
      9.JPG
      File size:
      101.9 KB
      Views: