Click for Westport Click for Comfort Click for Abeking Click for Abeking Click for Mulder

yacht Virtual Tour

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by tz3d, Oct 3, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. tz3d

tz3d New Member

Hello All,

I would like show my some yacht exterior Virtual Tour works here, it's flash format ,smaller size than animation format. it's good to show in the webpage for

internet share.. the cost much cheaper than make a Scale model . I think it could be a market in Today's touch screen time .

work links:
    MC2Catamarans :: Virtual Tour
    Scandinavian Cruisers - Affordable modern daysailers with beautiful classic lines - 3D Rendering of the Dory 18
    panorama and animation by Leo Wu at Coroflot

Thanks all of comments

Leo wu
  2. carelm

carelm Senior Member

Hi Leo,

Overall, some pretty good renderings. I did notice that the controls, particularly on the Catarmaran worked backwards to what I was expecting. It should be an easy fix however. Maybe on your next release you can add some color or wood choices to make it more like a true yacht configurator.
  3. tz3d

tz3d New Member

Thanks for your comment. yes ,I also feel the cat work still looks not so perfect as the project very hurry and spend time was limited.

I also expect that I can do better for next project. just like add more function for color /material choose, interior visible ect ..but that to be a big work I think..