Click for Cross Click for YF Listing Service Click for Glendinning Click for Abeking Click for Ocean Alexander

Yacht Turmoil

Discussion in 'Palmer Johnson Yacht' started by bnk190, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Nice shots Eric...I especially love the mast shot, very detailed, I never saw her mast that close before.
  2. kjsmitty

kjsmitty New Member

Saw her in Charleston,SC
  3. Lynnwoodjohn

Lynnwoodjohn New Member

new pictures of turmoil

Turmoil is currently in Seattle, Wa. I had my camera so I snapped a few pics.

Attached Files:

4. bananawoman

bananawoman New Member

July 1 - Juneau, AK

The Turmoil is currently in Juneau, Alaska. Just left the dock where it spent the night next to the Marjorie Morningstar.
  5. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

The Turmoil that is out and about now is NOT a Palmer Johnson yacht, that was the previous one which is now known as Putty VI as far as I know.

This one that is cruising around now was built by Royal Denship in Denmark.
  6. Yacht News

Who said she was a PJ?
  7. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Look at the title of the thread Ron, YachtForums.com>YACHT & BOAT FORUMS > Motor Yachts > Palmer Johnson Yacht > Yacht Turmoil.
  8. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

I think that was mislabled. The thread has been about the other Turmoil since the start except for questions in posts 4 & 6.
  9. islandgirl

islandgirl New Member

Turmoil spotted

9/7/2010 Turmoil is at Aloha Towers, Honolulu, HI. I ate my dinner at Gordon Bierch tonight and she was docked right in front of the restaurant....next to my table. I didn't know anything about her except that she is very impressive. Several young guys with bicycles were boarding, obviously using alternative transportation while on land. She looks like an expedition ship to me and I asked one of the young gentleman, boarding with his bike, about her. He just said she was a private yacht. My curiousity was piqued and I came home and googled "Turmoil" and found this forum. I've never belonged to a forum but after reading the posts I just had to jump aboard to let people know where she is tonight.
  10. ArtH

ArtH New Member

The beautiful yacht Turmoil has been in Astoria, Oregon for the past week or so. Found this great site while looking up info on Turmoil, and looks like I may have to visit this site often for the fun of sharing and finding out about the movement of and information about ships, yachts and boats of interest. Lots pass by or tie up here in Astoria as it's at the mouth of the Columbia River, with its many ports of call. Anyway, a yacht as beautiful as Turmoil is worthy of mention no matter where it docks. See limited pictures of it in Astoria. I may go down to take some more later.

Attached Files:

11. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Welcome islandgirl and ArtH to YF.com, and thanks ArtH for the pics.
  12. Yacht News

Welcome as well to the two new members! Thanks for sharing your photos ArtH especially that close up of her mast! Very busy mast she has...
  13. allenrg967

allenrg967 Guest

Turmoil made her way to Portland, OR. Snapped a shot after cruising by to take a close look.

Attached Files:

14. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Thanks Allenrg. Please remember, though, that we ask that uploaded pics be no wider than 640 pixels. :)

Thanks
  15. toniknik

toniknik New Member

M/Y Turmoil

Turmoil is currently in the Med. She has justs left South America where she sailed the Orinoco River. No news on when she will be back in the US. This is a sea going vessel and often never returns to the same place twice.