Click for Abeking Click for Northern Lights Click for Walker Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder

Yacht Crews With a Good Sense of Humor!!!

Discussion in 'Yacht Crews' started by ERTW, Apr 4, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. ERTW

ERTW Member

Came across Talitha-G website, and the crew profile had me roaring! Some really funny comments about each crew member. Just from reading that and looking at the crew photos of the water balloon sling shot fun with Leander gives me the impression that this yacht would be alot of fun to charter! Anyone know of another yacht websites with a flair of funny antics coming across in the day to day activities of the vessel? Checkout their crew profiles... http://www.talitha-g.com/crew.php
  2. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

Great find! Good thing I have an office all to myself, cause otherwise people would be wondering why I'm laughing so much here. :D
  3. YachtForum

YachtForum Publisher/Admin

Great thread idea! One of our members has a website to document his travels. He's a crew member onboard Lurssen's Northern Star. After entering the site, click on "archive" and choose from many dates & places. LOTS of images and some funny captions...

http://deviant.cyberdeath.org/
  4. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

5. Angelus

Angelus New Member

Laughing

In my Office they dont care.. Once I started Laughing they all came to look.. Even the boss... Its a Shame more of the yachts dont have a site like that one.. I know an incredible amount of crew from all over and most of them have a sence of humour.. As said... Great find.. Now I must do some HONEST work:( :D
  6. Angelus

Angelus New Member

Navigation

Someone help me!!!!! according to my calcs that web cam puts them 09N 80W..Thats land Near Colón North of Panama City.... Has it got wheels?:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:
  7. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Yes Carl, that is a really good link for this thread. This guy is entertains with his pics from all over the world and since he currently works on the m/y Polar Star (ex Northern Star) he shows pics on board and else where.. really shows the local life of whereever he is and the pics speak forthemselves...'nuff said' lol. Quite halarious!

I believe this is one of his more recent entries:
    http://deviant.cyberdeath.org/confession_.asp
  8. catmando

catmando Senior Member

LOL at those goofs.:D
  9. techmati

techmati Senior Member

the entire afternoon was just expired reading Kiwi Chris's exploits.........:D
    fine photography also
  10. ERTW

ERTW Member