Click for Delta Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for Abeking Click for Cross

Work Wanted - Deckhand/Assistant Engineer

Discussion in 'Yacht Crews' started by Globetrotter76, Oct 20, 2004.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Globetrotter76

Globetrotter76 New Member

Hi

I am 28 year old South African Male currently based in the U.K.
    I am in process of doing my Day Skippers Theory and Practical. I have also recently completed the MCA-AEC Marine Diesel Course at UKSA. I also have a Mechanical Engineering background having studied it for 3 years. Will also be doing STCW95 First Aid and Fire Fighting Courses.

I am looking to start a career in the yachting industry and would like to start as a deckhand/assistant engineer initially and then as I gain experience and miles I aim to be Yacht Master/Engineer with ambitoins of gaining further Marine Engineering Ticket....Ie. MEOL, Y4 Etc!

I am planning on heading to the Caribbean and specifically to St Marteen to try get a entry level position onboard a sailing yacht. I should be leaving the U.K around mid December to pursue this!

Contact me via PM if you looking for crew!

Thanks
  2. Globetrotter76

Hi I will be in St Marteen shortly looking for day work and even a deckhand/assistant engineer position if possible.

Mail me if looking for crew
  3. Globetrotter76

Hi ........I am in St Martin and if you need a day worker...delivery crew to Europe or a deckhand that that will expose me to engineering side of things please contact me via PM.

Willing on Motor or Sail

Laters

Jerome
  4. Globetrotter76

Looking for Work!

Hi it is me again. I am still loking for perm position as 2nd Engineer or trainee engineer with deckhand duties.

Have done day work in St Marteen and Palma and completed one Atlantic Crossing on 134ft Luxuary Sailing Sloop.

Would also accept paid deliveries to St Marteen as I am currently in Europe.

Can mail updated CV.....

Hope to hear from some Captains...

Thanks

Jerome