Click for Nordhavn Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay Click for Ocean Alexander

Who owns Feadship Wedge Too (W2) ?

Discussion in 'Feadship Yacht' started by P.T, Jul 10, 2005.

1. P.T

P.T New Member

Hi guys,
    I came across an awesome yacht the other day, named W2. I now know it as a Feadship Wedge Too. I'm doing a bit of research for my writing purposes and wouldn't mind knowing if any of you know who owns this yacht?

Many thanks indeed.
    PT.
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

3. P.T

P.T New Member

Hey AMG,
    Thanks for that. I should've known that talking about owners may have been a touchy subject, I was just curious. I look forward to reading the forum!
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Yes, unfortunately we are not living in a perfect world and unless the owners are very high profiled and incourage publicity we should not disclose ownerships.

However if you stay in Monaco, you will soon get the info you want anyway since there is always someone around the port that have first hand information. At the same time all long term residents has adapted a very low profile and when I was living there, my closest neighbour was a two yacht owner who never revealed that fact to me, maybe for security reasons. Nevertheless, he was assassinated in his home country recently...