Click for Walker Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for Delta Click for Perko

West Bay Sonship 58 Versus Fleming 55

Discussion in 'General Trawler Discussion' started by Rascal, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Rascal

Rascal New Member

I am presently considering the West Bay, Cat 3406E 800 HP powered, and the Fleming 55, Cumins 450 HP powered, to cruise the Bahamas and Keys eventualy doing the ICW to Maine. I seek knowledgable opinions on these two boats, both good and bad.
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Rascal,

We try to minimize multiple threads about the same subject. Your latest (identical) thread has been removed. I have moved your original inquiry to the General Discussion forum for now.
  3. rudolph

rudolph New Member

i would be interested in all replys!
  4. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

I'm a big fan of the Fleming. Its' a very well thought out boat, built to very high standards, the fit and finish is outstanding. There are a few minor (perhaps personal preference items) that I'm not a fan of, but otherwise, I find them to be a very nice boat. I unfortunately can't comment on the West Bay as I know very little about them. Hopefully that is of some help on the Fleming side.
  5. rudolph

rudolph New Member

Fleming

Please post any info/opinions on the 55 Fleming.
  6. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

There are several threads on the Fleming 55 and 65 in the forum if you point your browser to the Search Feature of the forum.