Click for Cross Click for Abeking Click for Delta Click for YF Listing Service Click for Northern Lights

WELCOME ALL ROAMER CLUB MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by alloyed2sea, Dec 1, 2004.

1. CaptainRoamer

CaptainRoamer New Member

Flooring

Thanks for the links, I'm gonna make some calls tomorrow. I've seen similar materials in new boats. I'll let you know how it goes.

Matt
    Steel Pleasure
    Windsor, ON
  2. Yana

Yana New Member

flooring

Matt,
    I just thought I'd send you a pic or two of an inexpensive flooring option we went with last year. It wasn't exactly applauded by other members of the site but it was inexpensive and did the job and certainly doesn't preclude doing something different down the line - (we just didn't have tek dek in the budget - beautiful and durable but too pricey for us at the time) ...it was truck bed liner! Also, its nice on the feet - good non-skid surface, and you can get it in any color you like.
    Yana

Attached Files:

3. CaptainRoamer

CaptainRoamer New Member

Flooring

I think it looks pretty good! I'm waiting to hear back about the Tek Dek as far as pricing goes. I'm sure I'll be shocked. We just got back from the Toronto Boast Show which was mainly for flooring ideas. The flooring we liked was $36/sq. foot! Figures. Looks like we're gonna choose the manufactured flooring. It seems to fit our needs and budget. We'll keep you guys posted and thanks for all the information.

Matt
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi all,

Recieved pictures on CC's new 40' Roamer. They are located in the Roamer Discussion Forum. Enjoy!

(still prefer the classics!)