Click for Walker Click for Comfort Click for MotorCheck Click for Furuno Click for Perko

Towing my tender

Discussion in 'Tenders & Dinghies' started by Towguy, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Towguy

Towguy Guest

I found a great company in Fort Lauderdale that manufactures towing systems for tenders. LINK EDITED BY ADMIN They were very helpful and sent us a real nice looking toweye with all the lines and shackles. I just ordered over the phone and they shiped everything within 1 week.
  2. ychtcptn

ychtcptn Senior Member

You would think that if you were going to try and discreetly promote your company, you wouldn't use something to do with your company in your screen name. I saw the exact same thread in another forum.
    Time to send this one to the trash, or pay up for advertising!
  3. Ken Bracewell

Ken Bracewell Senior Member

Well put!
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Indeed. Simply amazing how predictable this was. The guy sends me an urgent e-mail last night wanting to know why I have prevented him from posting. Meanwhile, he failed to click on the link in the sign-up automailer that lets us know he's human, not a bot.

So this morning, I respond and explain the procedure to him, including a link to YF's guidelines about promotional posts. Somehow, I suspected this was his MO. Sure enough!

OK... so let's give him the benefit of the doubt and pretend he's not familiar with forum etiquette. If this was the case, he wouldn't be posing as a 3rd party, giving an endorsement! I'm still in disbelief that he would use his company name?!

Just for the record TowGuy... this is FRAUD! To any of our members looking for tender tow hooks... beware of his business conduct!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.