Click for Delta Click for Burger Click for Walker Click for JetForums Click for Burger

Surveyor in Riviera Beach. Fla?

Discussion in 'Ocean Yacht' started by Jim H., Mar 27, 2021.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Jim H.

Jim H. New Member

Can anyone recommend a good surveyor in Riviera Beach. Fla area. Thanks in advance
  2. Capt J

Capt J Senior Member

Florida Nautical Surveyors out of Fort Lauderdale, FL. Riviera Beach is a quick 45 minute drive (or less) from Fort Laud.
    Jim H. likes this.
  3. Jim H.

Jim H. New Member

Thanks
  4. Norseman

Norseman Senior Member

I can recommend Darrell: He has done numerous surveys for me and for my friends.
    Highly recommended, very meticulous, knowledgeable and always in a good mood.
    (He will tell you with a smile on his face that the boat you are just about to buy is a piece of sh...)

He saved my bacon years ago when I had a dive boat under contract, a 21’ Answer Marine Divemaster with twin Yamaha 90s.
    Darrell did some research on this model and found the the glass bottom viewing ports to have a recall as they were unsafe. :eek:
    I purchased the boat, with a big discount and had a good fiberglass guy remove the windows and (fiber) glass over the openings.
    Then I had Darrell come back to inspect and approve the work.
    All good, best surveyor I have ever worked with and he keeps saving my bacon as I invite him back for haul out surveys and insurance surveys.

https://www.marinesurveysbybrizendine.com/