Click for Delta Click for Northern Lights Click for Burger Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mag Bay

Sunseeker's Sleek Silver Super-Cruiser

Discussion in 'Sunseeker Yacht' started by YachtForums, Nov 11, 2004.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

(Launched January 31, 2003)

This Battlestar Gallactica-like Sunseeker 105' Yacht was designed and built by Sunseeker's Yacht Division and is the company's most highly customised Sunseeker ever. It is also the most expensive. Personalised to the owner's specifications, the striking silver metallic finish and powerful 2000PS MTU engines have been incorporated for the very first time, making the new 105 Yacht a truly unique super-cruiser.

Featuring an enclosed flybridge wheelhouse and a split level master suite on two deck levels, the new 105 Yacht is completely customised to suit the individual demands of its owner. Making it the first of its kind, this special silver version of the 105 Yacht includes underwater lights across the transom and along the hull sides, together with all exterior windows, doors and portlights finished in a special mirrored glass effect. The large bathing platform and garage facility incorporates a specifically designed launch and recovery system for the 18 foot jet-drive tender and a pair of two-seater jet bikes.

Attached Files:

2. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

it looks like two sunseekers, making little sunseekers... :(
    not a very pretty sight..
  3. techmati

techmati Senior Member

its Smooth Operator isnt it.
  4. tantetruus

tantetruus New Member

yep.
    still; not fit for young viewers. :eek:
  5. techmati

techmati Senior Member

6. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Good one! I got a big laugh out of that :D

Kelly

PS - Perhaps the colors grey and pewter should be reserved for target ships?
  7. mr_sunseeker

mr_sunseeker New Member

Smooth Operator also has some other unique custom features:

The whole aft flybridge rails and furniture can be dismantled to convert to a helicopter pad. There is also a speciall ballast tank that fills with seawaterto help balance the yacht to take the chopper.

The 2 jetskis are stowed below the boat in the garage. When the boat is launched, the jetskis pop up hydralically.

The silver paint is not a gelcoat therefore so needs respraying about every year.

As mentioend in the 1st post, the normal helm has been removed and placed on the flybridge with a hardtop, meaning the owners suite (bed on deck level with an amazing view forward out of the window) is now 3 levels. Actually inbetween the deck level and the lower level on the stairs are a dressing room and toilet. On the lower level is a jacuzzi spa and shower. But I don't know what purpose the old helm is used for? Anyone?
  8. Roys Luciano

Roys Luciano New Member

Heyy
    Have somebody good quality pictures of Smooth Operator, on the www are not so much pictures to find of this yacht, maybe sombody has spot her somewhere, I would like to have the pictures, I am a big fan of sunseeker yacht's so good pictures are always welcome.

Must say that I really like the boat, even it looks a little bit strange for a sunseeker but custom features I always liked.

Ciao Roys
    And thanks for the pictures already

e-mail adress for sending pictures: royvanderstad(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2006
  9. mr_sunseeker

mr_sunseeker New Member

I'll email you my full collection right now... hope you have space! Send me any that you have that I don't please!

Also generally following on from my Yachts in Films post, I've spotted several Cranchis in the movie Transporter 2. And a nice Azimut 55 Fly in 50 Cent video "just a lil bit".
  10. ricardo24

ricardo24 Member

is in palma de mallorca
  11. mr_sunseeker

mr_sunseeker New Member

Que chevre! Can you get any pics of it there?

I was on a Seeker 105 yesterday in Monaco, all white, called Bosco. Was dissapointed to see it hadn't the huge owners suite with stairs down to a spa... hope to see that layout one day...:rolleyes:
  12. ricardo24

ricardo24 Member

no ,i havn't i only see out astilleros