Click for Abeking Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mulder Click for Walker Click for Burger

Stewardess Wanted Immediately in Florida

Discussion in 'Yacht Crews' started by CaptainWanted3, Jun 28, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Hello,

I am looking for a stewardess on a 41m yacht in Florida, starting from tomorrow up until the 10th of July. Kindly contact me via Private Message if interested. Please feel free to attach your CVs for future temp stewardess jobs on this yacht.

Regards.
  2. malirca

malirca New Member

Available

Hello captain,

I notice your posting from a while back.
    I wanted to touch base and see if you are possibly looking for a stew once again or any dayworkers with the boat show coming up.
    I have three years experience and have experience as a Chief Stew on yachts 115' to 120'. I have been on yachts ranging from 70' to 165'.
    I would like to forward you my resume, if you could contact me via Private Message.
    Thank you,

Maureen
  3. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Malirca,

When you see screen name in plain text, void of a user profile, it means the member was removed and will not be notified of your post. In this case, we found an agency 'phishing' on YF to get customers, so he was banned.

Please search other posts within the forum. There are many opportunities, but you're best bet is to pound the docks around Lauderdale right now. Lots of big boats in town right now.