Click for Northern Lights Click for YF Listing Service Click for Cross Click for Perko Click for Ocean Alexander

Splash

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by Shangri-La, May 10, 2008.

1. Shangri-La

Shangri-La Senior Member

I splashed my 35' yesterday after giving her a coat of bottom paint and touched up some scratches on the hull for another boating season on Lake Michigan. Then I cruised her 77 miles to our new marina on Green Bay at the Mystery Ship Marina in Menominee, MI. I cruised at 2600 RPM, giving me 16 mph and burned around 90 gallons of gas.:)
  2. hat4349

hat4349 Senior Member

I hope you have an uneventful mechanical season and lots of enjoyment of your boat. I don't have to splash mine since I keep it in the water year round, but glad to hear your initial outing of the season was so successful.
  3. Shangri-La

Shangri-La Senior Member

I did have a slight problem just 1/4 mile from the marina. I found a sand bar in the channel that they didn't know about and had to be pulled off. Since I have the largest boat in the marina, all the others may have passed over it with no problems. I know where it is now though. I had a diver check the bottom of my boat yesterday and he found no damage.
  4. q240z

q240z New Member

Sounds great! That's a fine looking vessel you've got there.