Click for Cross Click for Furuno Click for Perko Click for Northern Lights Click for Burger

Southampton, UK - Boat Show Tour - 25-Sept-2005

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by JonS, Sep 28, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. JonS

JonS Senior Member

Carl.. do u think this should go to a seperate thread? 82 Open discussion on its own or not?
  2. JonS

JonS Senior Member

:eek: :eek: 600 views in 2 days!! :eek: :eek:

:D :D Go me! :D :D
  3. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

It's pretty nice that they space the yachts out enough to actually be able to see the sides. At FLIBS they're packed in so tight that as a mere spectator you don't get much of an idea what anything looks like except for the transom.
  4. JonS

JonS Senior Member

I guess that is the price you pay for having so many large yachts tightly packed in to one area.

As a note, i've uploaded an album of Sealine photos from Southampton show, as promised. They can be found here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/464310341OxMhUe

Until i have sorted out a problem I won't be able to upload Fairline or Sunseeker but i will post when they are up... thanks :)
  5. KCook

KCook Senior Member

6. Leveller

Leveller Senior Member

Elegance yachts is part of Drettmann which is Bremens third yacht builder, they built in a range from 48' to 160' feet, the yachts are built in Taiwan. On their homepage is a video about the building process of one of their yachts.

http://www.elegance-yachts.com/

Leveller
  7. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Sorry for the delay in posting Jon. Absolutely slammed this week. I need help and it's not mental! Sure, the RD 82 is a surprise. Would like to know more, so put it up for discussion. When the thread cools, I'll merge with the RD forums. Thanx!

Sorry so short. End to another 15 hour day. My head and my bed are about to become one in the same.
  8. JonS

JonS Senior Member

Thats ok Carl, you know all your hard work will pay off tho! We're all looking forward to the new look YF! :D
  9. lwrandall

lwrandall senior member

I believe Elegance Yachts are sold in the US and other parts of the world as Horizon Yachts.