Click for MotorCheck Click for Northern Lights Click for Burger Click for Abeking Click for Westport

SOP Manuals

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by JBowles, May 16, 2010.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. JBowles

JBowles New Member

Hi Everybody,
    New to the forum here, as well as new to yachting and the boat building industry. I am search in of a format for, or sample copy of, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for a motor yacht of 100-feet LOA or slightly larger, preferably in Word format so that is easier to edit and tailor to our vessel's particular configuration.

I have already done a search here and located a thread from 2009, sent a private msg, but am posting my request here just in case.

My particular area of expertise is technical systems installation, documentation, and maintenance. So I have zero experience in writing an SOP for an entire yacht from scratch (read that to be: HELP! I'm in extremis!)

Looking forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge that I see here on the forum. And please, forgive my ignorance....I'm learning something new everyday (As we all should ).

Jake

We are all capable of much more than we know....Do you see a wall? Or do you see a boundary?