Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Walker Click for Nordhavn

Something new about Pedrini Yachts ?

Discussion in 'Unique, Custom or New Yachts' started by SVDesign, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SVDesign

SVDesign New Member

I'm opening again a thread about Pedrini yachts, after being in touch with Mr. Andrea Gros.

I was to meet him in France, but suddenly everything became loose and we missed the opportunity for appointment at the D-day.
    I hope nothing bad happened to him, but since that time I cannot reach him nor having any reply to my e-mails.

Is somebody more aware than me about Pedrini Yachts ? Is it a single-man shipyard for time being ? They look very difficult to reach.

Thank you for your assistance
  2. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Did you open the one in March 2007 that has since been closed?

Can the Mod who closed it let us know why it was closed andif this is a non approved subject?

In the meantime I found this online

A more detailed description of the project is available from AmCham at amcham at panamcham dot com, and from Andrea Gros, President and CEO of Pedrini Yachts and Pedrini Shipyard, telephone +1,805,432,2472, fax +1,805,965,5615, email andreagros at pedriniyachts dot com.

Obviously you will need top take out the at's and dot's to make the addys work.
  3. SVDesign

SVDesign New Member

Thank you K1W1

That's already the coordinates I have for Pedrini, but with no success today.
    I had a good correspondence with Mr. Gros till early July, when we should meet, and since that famous week this is total black-out :confused:

Excepted the previous thread in the forum and the information you raised again, I found nothing more on Pedrini Yachts and it is worrying me more and more.

If somebody knows more about Pedrini, please raise your arm !

Thanks in advance
  4. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Andrea Gros contacted us and asked for the thread to be closed for security reasons while he was in negotiations with other entities.

SVDesign, please contact YF mod "AMG" (Lars Modin) for further information on this. He is away from the keyboard at present, but will return in a couple of days.
  5. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up Carl.

I saw in the closed thread that Lars had written he had had some dealings with the chap.
  6. SVDesign

SVDesign New Member

Thank you for this clarification :)

Don't hesitate to remove the thread if you feel not comfortable with...
    I will contact Lars directly about this story.
  7. frenchwave

frenchwave New Member

pedrini yachts/shipyard

Have you any information of late in regard to Mr. Pedrini/Gros?
    Thank You
    Frenchwave

8. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Andrea Gros was in touch with me two years ago about designs for a new shipyard he was about to establish. He has been in touch with a few other designers I know as well but nothing has come out of it so far, this is all I know.

Most designers are approached by both real and unreal yacht builders or buyers and it is always hard to know who is the real guy...:confused:
  9. glossdesign

glossdesign New Member

My experience with Pedrini Yacht

I've been in touch with Andrea Gros for few months around 2 years ago and I had a meeting in Venice with him and thousand of e-mails and phone calls.

He told me about huge projects (quite unreal) and he was interested in producing 2 of our yacht designs (and 1 bicycle as well)...

Strange things usually happened to him and to his staff when he was going to send me some contract or some money...

I don't want to say that he's a fool, but it's not a correct way of making business in my opinion.

take care!
    Stefano
  10. coburg

coburg New Member

Andrea Gros

Interestingly I have come across a Andrea Gros, who hails from Santa Barbara I have an address and date of birth for him, he was born in 1964. He is currently involved in companies called Pedrini Capital, Pedrini Capital Management and Pedrini Capital Holdings. The address I have for him is 798 Calabria Drive, Santa Barbara 93105.

I have the strongest feelings that this is the same man as involved with Pedrini Yachts and I would appreciate sharing information.

I have a photograph which I can email if that is helpful or any pictures anyone might have of him can be emailed to me.

Thanks
  11. sobefox

sobefox New Member

pedrini Yachts re Andrea Gros

Hi I was interested in the information you had about the yacht company and Andrea Gros presently we are have had some dealings with them financially with a big doubt
  12. sobefox

sobefox New Member

any news from this Pedrini Yachts?

Is Petrini Yachts legitimate

13. SVDesign

SVDesign New Member

For time being, I see a company status for Pedrini Yacht, but nothing coming out of it. That's Bermuda triangle....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.