Click for Mag Bay Click for Perko Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Walker Click for YF Listing Service

ROAMER PARTS Anyone??

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by yachtsmanbill, Nov 11, 2009.

1. jflongwell

jflongwell Member

Roamer Badges

I saw those on Ebay and wondered if they were from you. At the risk of being a pain, how about the handrail hardware? Latch and hinges?
    Thanks,
    John
  2. Hey John... all I have right now are the two latches. I have one new Perko hinge for my Roamer and that was $235 about 10 years ago. Make me an offer (reasonable please!) on the latches. They can be shipped the next day.
    I do have some larger style hinges from 50 foot plus models. I need a set for my Hatteras and those are actually in between size. (?). Look at these and let me know.... ws

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. wrenches74

wrenches74 New Member

Props???$$$$$:D Tim
  4. gyb

gyb New Member

Name Plates

If you still have the Roamer name plates I would definately buy them. We have a 37' here in our yard that is getting all of the interior redone as well as having all of the metal pieces rechromed. Unfortunately the nameplates did not fare too well over the years. Also if the alumimun backing plates are still available for the nameplates, I would like to get them as well.
  5. side flashing

I may be able to procure some of that... Another member here needs the channel that retains that stuff. Mines a 1963 and doesnt use that style. Is it glued or fastened?? ws
  6. wrenches74

wrenches74 New Member

dash?

how much for this dash?

Attached Files:

• dash.jpg
      dash.jpg
      File size:
      123.9 KB
      Views:
  7. dashboard

Do you want the dash or the gages? Its on a 31 or 33 foot Roamer an is a bit smaller than the 35 I do believe... (I have a 63 36 al).
    Let me know and I'll get you a price. Its not mine so give me a while ok? ws
  8. wrenches74

wrenches74 New Member

dash

i really need only the guages only but it looks identical to mine in my 35 express cruiser...whole thing?
  9. wrenches74

wrenches74 New Member

shifters

also, could you get me a price on the shifters and cables, ect for the drives?...i'd like to junk my Chris-O-Matics...thanks...Tim
  10. Feelin' sad...

Finally stopped by to check on an old girl friend... she's terminally ill :eek:
    Spoke with the owner and he's willing to let it go for 5K... its a gonner, but there is a 20 kw genset, a pair of 8-71Ns (one has 3 hours on a major!) with Allisons, shafts, props, etc.
    Only other stuff left is the lower helm and a nice Ideal windlass (rope only), probably 32 VDC... There was a smouldering fire onboard 15 years ago which took out some cabinets etc. New owner gutted the rest and now she sits...
    If any one is interested let me know. I have contact info. ws

Attached Files:

11. Carver370

Carver370 New Member

Did you get any pictures of the interior? I have never been up there before but seen the boat thousands of times.
  12. Yup

Sure, ya come over HERE but forgot yer ROOTS didntya... ws

Attached Files:

13. KelleyThomas

KelleyThomas New Member

Interested in 37 Roamer Parts

Yachtsmanbill,

I recently purchased a 1965 37' Steel Roamer. Haven't even seen it yet, but I'm planning a trip soon. From the description, I strongly suspect that I will be in need of interior parts, among other things. I haven't decided to what degree I will be restoring the Roamer, but I will give it the necessary time and expense.

I appreciate the forum, especially the Roamer Club. I'm sure we will talk soon.

KelleyThomas
  14. mrfixitenator

mrfixitenator New Member

early Christmas

I wish there was some way I could get that 36'? hull up the shoreline and down lake Charlevoix to the South Arm to E.J. I like the 64 32' I have but just wish I had that size. Not worried about welding or even replacing support beams. I'm a patient man and would love to see the beauty alive once again.
  15. Thats a 57 foot Riviera. Theres a lot of plate missing on the bottom. Owner wants 5K. Got a barge?? The possibilities are endless! ws
  16. mrfixitenator

mrfixitenator New Member

Not the one with the rust on the sides, I was talking about the pictures on the first page of the two boats. The large one with the hull in the dirt.
  17. Take the bridge off and toss it on a lowboy. Can be had pretty cheap! ws
  18. heide163

heide163 New Member

summers Duluth, MN. winters Ft. Myers, FL
    If you are concidering makeing a passage way throu the transom I have been thinking of doing the same. I shure would like to know how you are going to do the engineering.
    heide163