Click for Comfort Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay Click for Nordhavn

Reliable Car Hauler to take car from Sarasota to Wilmington, NC

Discussion in 'Marinas & Waypoints' started by motoryachtlover, Jun 16, 2020.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. motoryachtlover

motoryachtlover Senior Member

No the thread is not about saving money on a rental car, it was about finding options because we were having trouble finding a rental car. So that got me to exploring getting a transport company. I would rather pay more to have my car transported back. But the wife is the tight one. The original post explains it.
  2. rtrafford

rtrafford Senior Member

I think your biggest issue is timing of all of this, to have your car where and when you want it. Other than that, I agree that I'd prefer to have my car sitting there with key locked inside and spare key in my pocket. But given the logistical challenges, I'm sure I'd rent a one way.
  3. bobhorn

bobhorn Member

Home Depot is not a bad idea actually. Many, maybe most, rent Penske trucks and vans. Much more convenient than finding a U-Haul location. Udsed them about
  4. SeaLion

SeaLion Senior Member

There are companies that arrange for drivers to relocate cars but I can't remember any names.
  5. JWY

JWY Senior Member

I just flew on Delta and saw the video on how they sanitized and how much they care. As I was wiping down my seat with my own Clorox wipes, I made sure I picked up the crumbs in the seat fold with it; hope it was crumbs dropped before they were orally inserted.
    :eek::mad: