Click for YF Listing Service Click for Mag Bay Click for Mulder Click for Walker Click for Delta

Recent Launch: Heesen 51M superyacht "My Sky"

Discussion in 'Heesen News & Launches' started by Yacht News, May 9, 2014.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heesen launches 51-meter superyacht "My Sky"

Dutch luxury yacht manufacturer Heesen has launched the 51-meter superyacht "My Sky". She was built under hull number YN16551 and was launched at the end of January, 2014. The exterior design is by Omega Architects and more specifically Frank Laupman of the same design firm. She boasts an interior by Erick van Egeraat that is done to a relaxed yet sophisticated contemporary styling. The interior combines white leather with dark high-gloss Makassar wood and natural stone inlays as a theme that pervades the majority of the internal spaces.

My Sky is finished in basic white with black accents on the exterior. The interior is fit out for accommodation of twelve guests in five cabins. The master stateroom is situated on the main deck in the traditional forward area and is full beam in nature. The other four suites are one deck below on the lower deck. She will be intended to cruise long distances with a respectable 5,400 nautical miles at a leisurely 10-knots. The full displacement superyacht spreads across four decks and is expected to be delivered later this year.

For more information:

Heesen Yachts
    Rijnstraat 2
    5347 KL Oss
    Netherlands
    Heesen Yachts - Home

***​
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.