Click for CL Yachts 99X Click for Glendinning Click for Northern Lights Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Ocean Alexander

Raritan Toilets

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by SplashFl, Oct 6, 2026 at 2:18 AM.

  1. SplashFl

    SplashFl Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2021
    Messages:
    727
    Location:
    S. Florida _ Bertram 46
    Toilets are probably same 1996 year as the boat. Raritan told me they changed the Atlantis model to their, Atlantis Freedom, and discontinued all the Atlantis parts so I'm thinking time to upgrade them. Stick with same brand or ?????
  2. C team

    C team Senior Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2011
    Messages:
    258
    Location:
    Kent Island
    You can't go wrong with Raritan toilets. I recently changed over to the Marine Elegance with fresh water.
    motoryachtlover likes this.
  3. Norseman

    Norseman Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2005
    Messages:
    3,595
    Location:
    Palm Coast, Florida
    ‘I did the same, Marine Elegance with fresh water but installed an electric valve for switching to salt if needed.
    Had a manual Raritan on another boat for 14 years, good quality, easy to service.
  4. Capt Ralph

    Capt Ralph Senior Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2004
    Messages:
    14,562
    Location:
    Satsuma, FL
    Were still using ole 32v Crown heads on ole Bertie.
    Bomb proof.

    I have installed on customers boats the new flat-back Raritan head replacing their old GM stuff.
    Very quiet.
    Last install included the Blue-Tooth control panel per owners spec.
    Per the owner, programmable and you can work your head with your cell phone.
    I never opened the manual, was not interested in a 007 head.
    I just put the batteries in and hit the button, it worked and I was gone ♫♪♫
  5. MountainGuy

    MountainGuy Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2009
    Messages:
    154
    Location:
    Austria
    Sorry, but this had to be: Lethal Weapon II
    Capt Ralph likes this.
  6. chesapeake46

    chesapeake46 Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2009
    Messages:
    1,876
    Location:
    Chesapeake Bay, Delaware Bay & S.Jersey
    I will add that Raritan service and support for me over 46 years has been fantastic.
    For chargers and hot water heaters and heads
    Always responded with good advice.