Click for Burger Click for Mulder Click for Abeking Click for Furuno Click for Northern Lights

Pursuit 375 vs Grady White 360

Discussion in 'General Sportfish Discussion' started by Dubai Fishing, May 3, 2012.

1. Dubai Fishing

Dubai Fishing New Member

Hi
    I am looking at changing up from my current Robalo 265 to a nearly new, little used Pursuit OS 375 or a Grady White 360 Express.
    I sea trialed the Grady yesterday, and it was very good, solid ride, comfortable and not overwhelmingly big.
    I fish every week almost year round, and I tend to go out with family and friends, we usually do 8 hours and bottom fish as well as troll.
    We are usually 2 to 3 people as the Robalo is quite small, but with a bigger boat we could be 3 to 5 people.
    The weather in Dubai is cool in winter and very hot in summer, the level of technical assistance is not too good, so reliability and durability are essential.
    I would much appreciate some knowledgeable advice on this weighty decision.
    Thank you
  2. CSkipR

CSkipR Member

Owned a 36 GW with trips for approx 1 year. Overall sound boat although it rides bow high. If your not 6ft it can be difficult to see over bow. It had trip 250s and had some issues with electronic throttles. If any engine died during docking you had to turn the ignition to the off position and then restart to get throttles back. Also had several generator problems. Warranty fixed all of the issues but a pia. Decided to sell and move up to flybridge boat.
  3. Dubai Fishing

Dubai Fishing New Member

Thanks, now that you mention it the bow was high during the sea trial, and I am not 6ft unfortuantely. I will keep that in mind.