Click for Mulder Click for YF Listing Service Click for Cross Click for Northern Lights Click for Burger

Princess Yachts Information...

Discussion in 'Princess Yacht' started by mfspolo, Jul 31, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. mfspolo

mfspolo New Member

My parents are looking to buy a boat/yacht that they can take into the gulf of mexico. They are looking at the Princess p67 and princess p21m/p23m. My question for you guys is, do any you guys know what the difference between these yachts are?(I looked everywhere). Also any other recommendations of boats for my parents you have, please post them. Thanks in advance guys.
  2. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Hi, I had a look into the website of Princess and eventhough they are similar, there are different interior layouts; Here are the P67, P21 and P23;

As alternative yachts, there are many. You better make a shortlist of what they need in terms of space, range and usage before going further.

Attached Files:

3. mfspolo

mfspolo New Member

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I don't really know what range they want, they just want to go from like N.O. to FL and so on. They want to spend around 2-4mil for it. I think that is all. What else should they look for?
  4. KCook

KCook Senior Member

5. lwrandall

lwrandall senior member

mfspolo,

Since you live in the US you need to look at Viking Sport Cruisers instead of Princess. VSC are made by Princess in England but they are "Americanized" (US electrical systems, appliances etc...) where as Princess Yachts are not. All of the model sizes are the same but some of the floor plans are tweeked for the American market.

www.vikingsportcruisers.com
  6. mfspolo

mfspolo New Member

Thank you for that tip!

Any other companies you would recommend?
  7. lwrandall

lwrandall senior member

I have been looking in the same size range for quite some time. Some of the other companies you may want to consider are Horizon (built in Taiwan but pretty decent), Azimut, Ferretti and Sunseeker. Azimut and Ferretti are Italian built, very good quality but the Euro to Dollar exchange is killing us and Sunseeker built in England (very sporty not as conservative as Viking Sport Cruisers/Princess).

www.azimutyachts.net
    www.horizonyachting.com
    www.ferretti-yachts.com
    www.*************