Click for Northern Lights Click for Nordhavn Click for YF Listing Service Click for Westport Click for Ocean Alexander

Pj123 #3

Discussion in 'Palmer Johnson Yacht' started by Yacht News, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

2. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

I'm still waiting for someone to commission the PJ 90 S/Y.... :cool:
  3. Yacht News

Agreed! She is hot definitely....When i looked at it i was wondering the people that designed it had to be a boss....then my eyes shifted towards the main jib and who's name i saw........Nuvolari and Lenard.:D
    good stuff boys.
  4. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

It would be great to see more drawings even... especially some different angles. The profile drawing has a real hotrod "lead-sled" look to it. I'm very curious to see how N&L carry that theme to the rest of the design.
  5. Yacht News

Question though...about the third 123. Is that in build currently? Or just....?...I did not see anywhere about the delivery of launching of this vessel.
  6. coismov

coismov Member

In reference to the PJ 90 S/Y, N-L just posted an updated rendering and layout on their site. I also have a couple pictures of the hull in its early stages that I took at the yard in early summer '06. The way it sounds (and looks) this boat is going to be pretty impressive.
  7. coismov

coismov Member

#3 has been launched

The third 123' raised pilot house was launched a couple days ago. Couldn't see the name, but she's all white with a maroon stripe along the waterline. They have the foredeck tented right now (it's been raining on and off for the last week) but if it clears up and the plastic comes down, I'll try to get some pictures.
  8. Yacht News

Coismov, is it her that is called "Ocean Drive" because that is the name of the new 123'.
  9. coismov

coismov Member

I never got a chance to verify the name before she left Sturgeon Bay, but I believe that name is correct. Anyway, here is a shot of her after they pulled her out of the shed.

Attached Files: