Click for Comfort Click for Westport Click for Mag Bay Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Nordhavn

Parting out '60 35' Roamer

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer: Buy/Sell/Trade' started by rflagg, Jan 23, 2013.

1. rflagg

rflagg New Member

I believe this is an express model.Boat is in a building that was put up around it so any pics I might post of the hull would be of the bow.Seems to have all the stock hardware inside and out in various condition with most being what I would call good to very good.The head liner looks to be perfect.Running gear includes LH and RH 440's with paragon gears.Engines are bare rebuilt longblocks with most of the marinizing equipment disassembled.Some engine parts are missing including distributors and oil pickups.Shafts,props struts and rudders.Pretty much a complete boat as near as I can tell.
    If someone is interested I can send pics of any part you'd care to see.
  2. xylon1408

xylon1408 New Member

gauges

Hi....I am interessted in Gauges RPM, 2xTemperature, tank and electric switches. Is it still available and do you have some pictures?
    Best regards Andreas (Germany)
  3. KyRoamer

KyRoamer New Member

Parts

I would be interested in a few parts. Could you send some pics?
  4. Captain Bling

Captain Bling New Member

Forward Roamer mast

Is the forward mast and or hardware available?
  5. 64roamer

64roamer New Member

If you still have this roamer can you send a picture of the bow light and the hatch pulls.
  6. Roamingroamer

Roamingroamer New Member

Any parts still left on the roamer. I just paid for a 1960 35' roamer and in need of some parts