Click for Perko Click for Westport Click for Westport Click for Glendinning Click for Abeking

Palmer Johnson 123' - SpyShot!

Discussion in 'Palmer Johnson Yacht' started by YachtForums, Nov 16, 2004.

1. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Hi All!

Mike Kelsey from Palmer Johnson has allowed us the honor of publishing the first-ever pictures of the new 123'. We're proud to share "spyshots" of this fantastic new yacht with our viewers.

The yard is still in the process of finishing all the details, including painting the super structure, adding windscreens and all the other bells & whistles, but the pictures seen below give you a preliminary example of what the finished yacht will look like. Among many other unique attributes, the new 123' will feature a white pearlescent paint finish that changes color, depending on the viewing angle.

Palmer Johnson's world-class craftsmenship and legendary yacht building experience have been complimented by the design team of Nuvolari & Lenard, who's other notable architecture includes Oceanco's "Y701" Expedition and the new Carver Marquis series.

Palmer Johnson's "Ocean Drive" was met with great enthusiasm by the media and paved the way for a bold new direction in the history of the company. A BIG congratulations to Mike Kelsey and the entire Palmer Johnson crew.

Technical Specifications:

LOA 123’
    BEAM 24’6”
    DRAFT 6.6’
    DISP. (½ LOAD) 319,700 LBS
    FUEL CAP. 7,500 US GALLONS
    FRESH WATER 880 US GALLONS

Attached Files:

2. YachtForums

Palmer Johnson's new 123' - aft half

Attached Files:

3. YachtForums

Palmer Johnson's new 123' - forward half

Attached Files:

4. Merijn

Merijn Guest

She is really beautiful. For me one of the most beautiful yachts Palmer Johnson has ever built. I didn't like their large open yacht 'COVER DRIVE', but this new yacht looks very good from the outside, now only wait on some pictures of her interior :)
  5. YachtForums

We'll have a full feature review, including interior pics within the next few weeks. The yard is finalizing details on the 123' right now. I'll try to post more pics as they come available. :)
  6. Merijn

Merijn Guest

Great work Carl!! Thanks!
  7. YachtForums

Hey... it was an honor for me to get the pics, so I guess we're becoming more accepted in the industry as a medium to reach yacht owners and enthusiasts.

It's nice to see you onboard. We miss having your expertise and knowledge around here. Hope to see you more often! :)
  8. Michael Bach

Michael Bach New Member

It is maybe worth noting that this boat started life as Intermarine 123-1. At the time PJ took over Intermarine (Feb 2003), she was part of WIP and approximately 40% complete. It's great that she has finally splashed
  9. YachtForums

Here's the first (and only) picture of the new 123', docked at the Hall of Fame Marina on Christmas weekend, where the new owner was becoming familiar with her. I'll have a full review shortly. Here's a close-up of the business end...

Attached Files:

10. YachtForums

Here's a few more shots of the new 123', taken while cruising by the Hall of Fame Marina on New Years Weekend...

When you're on the dinghy, the bow can dwarf you...

Attached Files:

11. YachtForums

Here's a better persepective. For reference, "Cover Drive" is docked to the left of the new 123'...

Attached Files: