Click for Walker Click for ZF Click for Alexseal Click for Cheoy Lee Click for Burger

Pacific Mariner owners

Discussion in 'Pacific Mariner' started by Irish Wake, May 3, 2007.

1. Irish Wake

Irish Wake Member

Given the tremendous success of the 65 and now the 85 was wondering if any owners are on this board ?
  2. ikold

ikold New Member

Your experience

Am looking at a Pacific Mariner 65. Can any current owners chime in with their experience ?
  3. Capt Buddy

Capt Buddy Member

I will be taking delivery of my boss' new 2013 85 in Washington the end of june! cant wait!
  4. Dennis Dotson

Dennis Dotson New Member

Current owner of 65' Pacific Mariner. I would like to discuss specific issues regarding Pacific Mariners. Anyone on this site currently owning a PM?
  5. captainwjm

captainwjm Senior member

Current owner of hull # 14 65' 2000 model; lived aboard full time since 2015.
  6. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

We have an 85 and very familiar with a 65. Would have likely bought a 65 too if not discontinued so soon. Even thought of getting a custom build based on the 65. There are still no other boats we've found in their ranges that compare overall for our needs. On the 85 at this moment, just for a day cruise to Key Largo and around and back home.

On the 85 we have cruised from Portland, OR to Seward, AK, from New Orleans to Boston, and all around the Bahamas, plus everywhere in between those locations.
  7. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

65' was in our mind the perfect boat for the Great Loop. Wasn't happy when they were discontinued and even less happy when the 85' was.
  8. bayboater1

bayboater1 New Member

I
    I purchased a 2002 Pacific Mariner in 2017 and have cruised from Chesapeake Bay to the Bahamas and back and love the boat.
    Would be happy to talk with you at any time.