Click for Burger Click for Cross Click for Northern Lights Click for Furuno Click for Abeking

Onan diesel generator dealer needed PRONTO

Discussion in 'Generators' started by CTdave, Sep 14, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. CTdave

CTdave Senior Member

I need help finding an Onan dealer who could drop ship me an Onan "MDK" series diesel gen ASAP!!!!
    Exact specs on the existing unit: MDK AL-3367983
    Thanks for your help!
    Dave
    ddall@clarkebuilders.com
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2005
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Dave,

I wanted to let you know... I ventured a call to Onan/Cummins on this and ended up navigating through the maze of automated phone prompt menus that the corporate world has adapted. It's always an arduous process, that often results in increased consumer frustration and resentment.

I sometimes avoid purchasing products from companies that don't have a "real-live" person at the other end of the line, as these systems make me feel like the company has no interest in helping me... but only want me to purchase their fine products and be a happy consumer. There are a few companies like this in the marine industry too. You would probably see more of them advertising here, but it's sometimes SO difficult to get a real person on the phone that I haven't followed up.

SO... I finally reached the voice mail of a sales rep for Onan in the South East U.S. and I left him a message yesterday. I have yet to hear back from him. :rolleyes:
  3. Northern Lights

Northern Lights New Member

live people ready to help

Northern Lights Generators sells industrial sets as well as marine. If you call 206-789-3880 Mon thru Friday 8:-5:00 you will be talking to a real person who can direct your call. The yachts I install and service Northern Lights generators on have my contact information. In the event of a problem they can call me 24 / 7. There is Northern Lights Generator sales and service in your area.

Rick I.