Click for Walker Click for Burger Click for Perko Click for MotorCheck Click for YF Listing Service

Ohhhh I will never learn ...the new 46' Roamer

Discussion in 'Chris Craft Roamer Yacht' started by gibson36, Oct 23, 2011.

1. gibson36

gibson36 Member

ahhh to please the girlfriend or keep the boat ..

so my girlfriend has told me i need to try and sell it before i poor all my $ in to it so i agreed it is a big project and it needs alot of love to be back to normal so up on ebay she goes ...( she never said anything about a reserve ) insert evil laugh here.... there is no way in he!! im selling this boat with out a fight.
  2. chuckb

chuckb Senior Member

If this site had a "like" button... I'd certainly press it...:D! Don't give up the fight!!
  3. Ormond Bert54

Ormond Bert54 Senior Member

Yes, the 4 x 8 volt batteries = 32 volts each side.

Your generator might have a 12 volt battery alternator to charge a 12 Volt battery system as well. So you could have 10 batteries!

Would be fun to get her in the water and see how she runs. That would make your girlfriend happy. Then you can bring your girlfriend aboard.
  4. gibson36

gibson36 Member

pulled the rear floor up today and found a fare share of scaling on the hull and cross beams i scraped off what i could and sucked it up looks as if this is where all the water has been sitting for the last 41 years or so I beat on it with a really big hammer and scraped it like hell NO HOLES so I guess thats good but Im gonna have to do alot more work under there . the hull under the motors and in the front looks great.... also I was playing around and found that the wheel will not turn seems to be stuck .... how do I get to the top of the rudders ? ?