Click for YF Listing Service Click for MotorCheck Click for Perko Click for Walker Click for Northern Lights

Oceanco "SUNRISE"

Discussion in 'Oceanco Yacht' started by littlefitzer, Sep 15, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. sp3

sp3 New Member

Sunrise

I was on sunrise not long ago at all in the bahamas and Bermuda i have most of the info u may want
    she is 170 foot long (52 meters)
    she sleeps 12 guests
    she has 13 crew 2 tenders 2 jet skis 2 hot tubs
    she is magnificent
    i know the owners but i am not saying who they are
  2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

...and you shouldn't! She is a nice looking yacht though. What you can do is if you have photos, you can upload some to show off to the yachting community here. If you do so, keep in mind that you need to keep the photos 640 or less pixels wide!

By the way, welcome to Yacht Forums Sp3.
  3. sp3

sp3 New Member

sunrise

the boat costs $60 million and 30 million pounds all my pics are 2 big to upload sorry
  4. Hawaiian Water

Hawaiian Water New Member

Happy Aloha sunday from Honolulu HI
    I was just marveling at the beauty of her;she is docked at the Honolulu harbor actually in front of Gordon Berish the micro brewery in the Aloha Tower market place
    I took some pictures but they do her no justice!
    there was a fellow that did step off the yacht I asked if I could take some pictures he said do what ever you like...
    lots of tongue wagging going on at the bar with all the locals as to who the owner is...makes for good conversation and a lovely backdrop
    warmest Aloha
    Deborah
  5. Angelus

Angelus New Member

OceAnco Sunrise

Well here we are again with people joining this forum once they have seen an OceAnco yacht where ever in the world. Second time in two weeks. She is a marvel for the smaller vessels from this company but can easily play with the big boys in upper classes. A question was raised some time ago , but I was not around at the time, 'How much does a yacht like this cost? Well by Oceanco yachts it varies btween (for this time period) btween 500-600,000 per mtr. This particular Yacht fell to the lower but when you buy a yacht this size then obvoiusly the budget is smaller than that of 'Al Miqab' or 'Constellation'. Still a lovely vessel though. We cheered till throats were sore when she sailed away into the sun up river. Still one of my favourite. OK! I AM bias. I DON'T care guys . Rip the michael out of me all you like for my loving Oceanco yachts. Again for the way I may word thing BUT. Mega yachts are a thing of art. One line answers don't cut it with me. Its about PASSION, COMMITMENT to design. Lines, shape. I have passion for such thing which is why I post the way I do so if you want to start up with the way you did with lady Christine..go ahead. Design is my passion. this yacht is passion..That is why i am here. These people joined because they saw a thing of beuty and posted. That is what these forums are about. NOT the amount of posts you can get in one day.NO! but the yachts and how they inspire people like Mike to take such lovely photos. If I use a smiley to express my passion..Well ..tell me in a PM.. not here..Read thru the forums and you will see that Oceanco insprires more ppl to join here. Passion for yachts gentlemen! and if that means a few more smiley.s then live with it. Youy are all still in this field. I wish I still was.. So.. be kind.

ANY fotos are welcome! no matter how bad you think they may be. Show them. We would all like to see them I am sure.:)
  6. OutMyWindow

OutMyWindow Senior Member

This boat gets around...

Attached Files:

7. Angelus

Angelus New Member

Sunshine

Nice shot mate. Your user name is very apt! LOL. Did you take this shot? Very tranquil, I like it. Shows off the right line from this piece of art!. nice foto!!
  8. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

"Sunrise" has been outside outmywindow's window and area regularly, not the first time being in that part of Canada. I think if you check somewhere in the many pages of OMW's thread on yachts in Coal Harbour you might be able to find it.