Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Cross Click for Westport Click for Abeking Click for JetForums

Nobiskrug News

Discussion in 'Nobiskrug Yacht' started by Yacht News, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

The sooting problem shows up on any colour that isn't flag blue or black.
  2. Yacht News

"FLYING FOX" seems to have been delivered now.
  3. 84far

84far Senior Member

I beleive this is the boat in question... looks familiar :rolleyes:

Far

Attached Files:

4. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Speaking of "Tripple Seven" some of you more than likely already know that she has been sold recently! She was for sale for 39,75 million euros... sounds like a pretty fair price when you consider that the 67m "Titania", also built in 2006, has been sold for 34million euros. IMHO.
  5. Yacht News

She's been for sale for a while! Superyachts Monaco and Edmiston successfully got her sold. It is nice to see the larger yachts now being sold on a more regular basis. I think it speaks decently for the industry.
  6. 84far

84far Senior Member

Would you say that's a succesful sale at the price it went for...? I thought both would of fetched a bit more due to there size...?

Far
  7. Yacht News

The 75-meter M25 unfinished superyacht that has been sitting in Gibraltar for so long was finally towed away recently. You can see many photos of this unfinished yacht taken by member Gibdan in his yachts in Gibraltar thread. There was much speculation as to where this yacht was being towed to for finishing, if to Icon, Lurssen all kinds of names were proposed but hardly anyone knew for sure. However, when the vessel was towed by tug from Gibraltar with the tug's AIS saying Rendsburg, that gave more definitive location. On April 24, the M25 unfinished yacht went alongside at Nobiskrug's facility. Construction of this yacht was done at Cantieri San Marco. Perhaps she is going to be finished at Nobiskrug.
  8. Yacht News

Saw this on twitter...

Coincidence?
  9. mediterannean

mediterannean Member

Nobiskrug has launched recently a new web site with rich visual content of delivered yachts and concepts..well done!
    http://www.*************/
  10. Yacht News

Nobiskrug/ADM Kiel Project White Pearl... a glimpse of her has been seen at the yard since the shed is being dismantled around her. Her LOA... is not known fully but she is looking alot like "A" certain yacht we know. She will be one of the largest sailing yachts in the world.
  11. Yacht News

Anyone has an idea when she will launch? In a few months?
  12. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

From the photo I saw, I really don't know what I'm looking at.
  13. 84far

84far Senior Member

I'd be surprised if she gets launched this year by the look of things. Also is it a sailing or motor...?
    Looks like Stark might be behind it as well... I can see some odd lines starting to form ;)

Far
  14. Yacht News

White Pearl Project is supposed to be a sailing yacht.
  15. German Yachting

German Yachting Senior Member

It just looks like half a yacht but she looks like she's already painted so it's not as though she has another piece to add like Azzam.
  16. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Yep Starck is indeed the designer of her!
  17. Yacht News

More clues that point this yacht in that direction of her being a successor?
  18. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

It was never confirmed officially but I was thinking the same, at least that they are linked to the same owner..
  19. 84far

84far Senior Member

From what I can see it has similar proportions to 'A' and the 'Apple Boat' (what's that thing called again).

I bet it will have the 'A' hull, the superstructure will be placed somewhat aft (mast will be in front), and the stern section has a pronounced cutoff, similar to the Apple Boat, and 'A'.

Personally, I would love to see Stark have a crack at doing a proper yacht instead of this left field stuff that belongs in a galaxy far far away...? Cheers

Far