Click for YF Listing Service Click for MotorCheck Click for Mag Bay Click for Perko Click for Walker

News: Hatteras Launch First 90' Motor Yacht

Discussion in 'Hatteras Yacht' started by Yacht News, Aug 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First 90-foot Motor Yacht Launched By Hatteras Yachts
    Hatteras is still alive and kicking in the near 100-foot sector with a recent launch of their first 90-foot motor yacht. This yacht has been launched in time to be fit-out, sea trialed and completed ahead of its stateside international debut at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show towards the end of the year in November. Those who are accustomed to the Hatteras 70 MY would find the new 90 MY equally as pleasing. It is a much larger retake on what the 70 MY did right and added some extras.
  2. Forward on the main deck will be one of the special areas on board with the space featuring a large skylight in the ceiling. The area should be customizable but many renders suggest a kitchen region with dinette using the space. Guest accommodation is on the lower deck with the master suite being amidships and full-beam in nature. Three other rooms for guests include two twins forward of the master suite and a double cabin in the bow. Crew accommodation is in the rear aft of the engine room. The fly-bridge is another area that will be popular with guests. It offers a full sundeck arrangement with the forward section dedicated to navigation with the control console on the starboard side. Midships has side seating along with a table for alfresco style dining/breakfast. The aft section is open and can be outfitted with full-size loungers. Three-Quarters of the deck is covered overhead by a hardtop. Standard engine set up comes via a pair of CAT C32A diesels. Hatteras suggest there are options available. Just under 12,500 LT can be stored in her fuel tanks. The 91.9-foot yacht has a beam of 22.6-feet and a draft of 5.7-feet.

For more information:

Hatteras Yachts
    110 North Glenburnie Road
    New Bern, NC 28560
    www.******************

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.