Click for Furuno Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Abeking Click for Burger Click for Mulder

News: Baltic Yachts MY78 "Bill and Me"

Discussion in 'Yacht News; Builds & Launches' started by Yacht News, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MY78 "Bill and Me" Launched By Baltic Yachts
    Finnish builder Baltic Yachts has been getting a lot of attention recently for the launch and the delivery of the "Pink Gin VI" but this seemed to have overshadowed the completion of a small stylish motoryacht the yard recently did. In build she was known as the MY78 but the yard announced that she is called "Bill and Me" and as the model name suggests, the craft is 78-feet long, just under 24-meters. Not a a lot of information is available on this build but the yacht was built on a composite semi-planing hull.
  2. The vessel has two decks with an all-glass superstructure. All accommodation appears to be on the lower deck while the superstructure is devoted to entertaining in a spacious saloon. The clean and modern exterior design lines are the work of German Frers who typically are known for expediting sail yacht projects. The interior is by Design Unlimited who created contemporary spaces onboard. There is a three-cabin layout on the lower deck for guests. The owner has a full-beam master suite towards the bow that features dual skylights in the ceiling. Two other cabins for guests are situated towards the midship area while two crew cabins are in the aft.

For more information:

Baltic Yachts Oy Ab Ltd
    Laukkovägen 1
    68600 Jakobstad
    Finland
    www.balticyachts.fi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.