Click for Glendinning Click for Abeking Click for Walker Click for Westport Click for Mulder

New Yacht Technologies?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by DON GREER, Mar 8, 2008.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

How much do you think you would pay for a 60 or 70m Mega Yacht from a yard with pedigree?

At least the same as ya fully equipped G V.
  2. H4M

H4M Guest

my replies?

Are my replies being pulled? I'm sure I pressed all the right buttons to post a reply???
    yours confused....Neil.
    Could it be because I work in the industry and know how slow they are to take on new technologies?
  3. H4M

H4M Guest

what I said before

Was something like...why are many builders still running shafts with very little support and at the same time using rubber bearings.

Some people moved on from rubber more than ten years ago! why do people still love rubber?
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Hi Neil,
    Sorry, but posts where you are promoting your products will always be deleted without notice.
  5. H4M

H4M Guest

Products

Thanks for the reply,

I hadn't felt I was promoting our products...sorry.

I'll try and avoid using specific brand names.

Its a bit tricky when I have quite a bit of knowledge on different aspects of marine propulsion systems, would you prefer it if I chamnged my on screen name ID?

I'm sure I have useful information to contribute as a qualified ocean master 200tons, marine engineer electrical and propulsion, project manager, as well as having sailed my own yacht many thousands of miles.
  6. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Yes, changing your screen name is a good start. We have many members of the yachting industry here, contributing and discussing in many topics, without promoting their products. You started out with two posts pushing for your brand, which we consider as Spam.

Besides this, knowledge is always welcome!