Click for MotorCheck Click for Mag Bay Click for Mulder Click for Westport Click for Glendinning

New sportfish battleships

Discussion in 'General Sportfish Discussion' started by catmando, Mar 31, 2005.

1. catmando

catmando Senior Member

2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

I really like the SeaForce SkyBridge concept. You can expect to see more of them from other manufacturers in the future...

Attached Files:

3. AvMar

AvMar New Member

Boats ar produced by many of the same people that built the Rosciolli Donzi products. Nicely built and well engineered. I provided "Acoustiglas" laminated chem strenghtened glass for hull 2. Hull 3 on the way.
  4. rymert19

rymert19 New Member

People have a real love/hate relationship with enclosed flybridges on sportfishers though. I personally don't enjoy enclosed as much as open.
  5. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Catmando, I have seen these battlewagons for the past two years at the Ft Lauderdale show. I may even have some photos to load (I'll have to check when I get home). They are monster fishing machines; solid, well built, very low production (i.e. as in one or two every year) and are for the serious fisherman (as in $$). Have not been out in one but seen several videos and runs very clean and dry.
    Capt Tom
  6. brandonw

brandonw Senior Member

There is a local one around here with a green hull and it is very nice. I saw it at a show almost a year ago and was very impressed. It is definitely built for a serious fisherman. It had the feel of a much larger sportfish inside. Good layout and nice woodwork. It could of used a few more electronics, didn't seem to have very much on the helm besides the MTU displays. I don't exactly remember the price but I know it is up there.
  7. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

Here are some shots I took of the SeaForce at the Ft Lauderdale show in 2004.
    The helm is bare so it can be customized by the buyer (good idea).
    Capt Tom

Attached Files:

8. CaptTom

CaptTom Senior Member

As mentioned in the above post, the helm of the SeaForce was bare. By comparison, here is the helm of the new (at the time) 74 Viking enclosed bridge. Notice the video screen on the left and camera scren on the right.
    Capt Tom

Attached Files:

9. rymert19

rymert19 New Member

wow, that is awesome