Click for Abeking Click for Westport Click for YF Listing Service Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay

New Mostro

Discussion in 'Palmer Johnson Yacht' started by bahamas, Apr 8, 2006.

1. bahamas

bahamas New Member

Does anyone know anything about the new Mostro...maybe it was launched under a different name but it is owned by the same owner as Mostro, build by Palmer Johnson and I believe the new boat is about `165 long...any informationm would be appreciated!
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Bahamas,

I spoke with PJ today. If there is a new Mostro, it's not being built by them. The largest yacht in their order book is the Nuvolari & Lenard designed 150'. If you find any more info, post it! :)

Carl
  3. DBowman78

DBowman78 Senior Member

Are you perhaps thinking of the ex-Evviva, 161ft and built by Admiral? According to reports, she was purchased a few months back by Mostro's owner. I'm not sure what her new name is.
  4. bahamas

bahamas New Member

yeah that is probably it....i had heard that the owner had gotten a new boat, i didn't not know whether or not he had built one or bought one but that it was around 160 feet so that is probaly the boat....does anyone have anymore information on it

5. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Evviva was at Broward's yard in March (maybe still?). They were doing some re-fit work and I was told the new name will be "Aurora", but I can't confirm this.