Click for Abeking Click for Glendinning Click for Burger Click for Mag Bay Click for Westport

New Member 360 Convertible

Discussion in 'Luhrs Yacht' started by Ryan Will, May 20, 2020.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Ryan Will

Ryan Will New Member

Hey all,

My name is Ryan and am a new member. I have just purchased a 1999 360 Convertible with Yanmar 6CX-ETE 420 HP diesels. I keep the boat in New London, CT. I saw this forum through The Hull Truth and wanted to wait until I took possession of mine. I love these boats and it took me 3 years to find mine. I will be tackling a lot of small-moderate projects over the next year so I look forward to networking and helping each other out as I have a lot to learn.

Attached Files:

2. DOCKMASTER

DOCKMASTER Senior Member

Great looking boat! I really like the interior lay-out. The whole boat appears to be in great shape from your pictures. Congrats! Sounds like you already have plans for changes and upgrades. Hold on to your wallet! These projects are great and a ton of fun but be prepared for budget busters :);)
  3. G-CODE

G-CODE New Member

Beautiful Boat! We are in the process of purchasing a 2003 with Cats. I used to own a 32 about 10 years ago and I miss it dearly. Just a great all around boat. Enjoy the forum, I've learned many things from this place
  4. NYCAP123

NYCAP123 Senior Member

Nice boat. Best of luck. You might want to get a bigger fender on that port side though or maybe some fendering strips down that piling. Looks like you've spent some time against that piling and that could give you some leak problems along that rub rail.