Click for JetForums Click for Nordhavn Click for Mulder Click for Walker Click for Burger

New CRN for 2009

Discussion in 'CRN Yacht' started by Yacht News, Jan 12, 2007.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

CRN has a pretty tight order book with at least nine yachts for themselves. In total, the Ancona yard in Italy has roughly 15 vessels under build simultaneously. These are some very busy people but being busy is good because these talented workers crank out well known names such as Ability, Givi, Clarena and so on.
    There is a LOI (Leter of intent) for the building of a 59 meter CRN steel yacht. This vessel is up for delivery for sometime in 2009. No doubt, she will make use of they already well known design features and lines of previous CRN projects such as the 54 and 57 meter versions.
    For more, check the CRN website...http://www.*************/en/media_com_desc.jsp?idc=504
  2. yachtie

yachtie New Member

You picked up on this release before I did.
    For the record, the yard has 4 custom CRN steel yachts currently under construction - a 54, 57, 60 and 72 -meter. The newly announced 59 will bring the in-build roster to 5 steel vessels. Last year saw the delivery of the 54-meter ABILITY and the 60-meter GIVI. All the other new builds at the Ancona yard are all composite, with the 128' and 43-meter models being CRN, and the smaller ones being Custom Line.
    I am their rep for the Americas, so I admit to a slight bias... but let's just say that things are very busy in Ancona! :)
  3. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Anyone have any recent pics of the new "Blue Eyes", "Clarena 2", "Soffico", "Tacanyaso MS" and such yachts?