Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mag Bay Click for Glendinning Click for JetForums Click for Mulder

Need some help with transportation

Discussion in 'Yacht Transport Ships' started by Tom Pyszczuk, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Tom Pyszczuk

Tom Pyszczuk New Member

Hello and greetings to everybody , I have a small dilemma with my yacht. I am trying to find a way to transport my boat from Ensenada ,Mexico to the Mediterranean see (preferably Greece or south Italy). I need the boat to be by the end of may already on the Mediterranean waters . I tried some quotations from a few companies but the prices differ by tens of thousand dollars so I am a bit confused.

Anybody mind helping out a newbie in this field with some tips on good (preferably cheap ;) ) companies.

My boat : Rodriguez Conam 60' WB .
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Dear Tom,

I'm not sure why you posted this in YF's FAQ forum, but it has been moved to the transport ship forum. I'm also not sure why you needed a 'wink' icon in the thread title. Maybe you thought your question was cute? This has been removed so that others don't think you are flirting with them.
  3. Tom Pyszczuk

Tom Pyszczuk New Member

Hmm for some reason I did not see the boat transport forum in the list , my bad. Also about the wink icon , I must have clicked it by accident.