Click for Abeking Click for Cross Click for Nordhavn Click for Burger Click for Burger

Name this yacht...

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by YachtForums, Mar 26, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. christo303

christo303 Senior Member

Alfa Alfa III - Kisses - Mayan Queen

ALFA ALFA III was launched for the present owner of the ALFA FOUR. Later she was sold to a couple from Florida who renamed her KISSES. When they moved up to their present 175' De Vries Feadship (also named KISSES) their yacht moved on to a new owner and she received her present name MAYAN QUEEN. As to her present owner : he is a Florida sugar baron with Cuban roots.
  2. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

To the top...
  3. bee

bee Member

the mast is Lady Beatrice.

regards
    Bee
  4. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

Correct Bee, although Yacht-spotter had the answer already 4 years ago... ;)
    http://www.yachtforums.com/forums/10579-post22.html

Since you are in Monaco, do you know if the new YCM club house is cancelled or still to be built?
  5. bee

bee Member

Hi AMG,

Sorry about that little faux pas with the delay. I didn´t check the date.

Re YCM clubhouse, to be quite honest I don´t know. The project had been delayed due to various management problems regarding the re structure of the various bodies responsable for the port, but that was some time ago. I will try to find out and send you my findings.
    Kind regards
    Bee
  6. Fishtigua

Fishtigua Senior Member

As yet another little aside on an excellent thread, the Lady Beatrice was the first of the modern Feadships that was brushed and rolled and not spray-painted.

Messrs D & F said they asked for it done that way for environmental reasons. First thing in the morning, you could see the dew on each and every seam weld and plate clearly. Not sure if this was due to the paint? It looked like a checker board.

Can you tell we spent a long time alongside each other?

Fish