Click for Mulder Click for Abeking Click for MotorCheck Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights

Mulder 47' "Favorite" Sport Yacht Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Mulder Yacht' started by PropBet, Jun 20, 2011.

1. PropBet

PropBet Senior Member

I've always had a fetish (don't tell my Wife) for picnic boats, however have never owned one. The review on the Mulder is outstanding and shows what looks to be a very nice offering from Mulder to the marketplace in this line. This very well may push me over the edge and contact a broker to take a closer look. I've always loved this style of boat, especially for a lake / summer weekend boat.

I'd love to see that outboard engine locker after a season or two of juggling that honda in and out! A great use of space, however not much wiggle room for forgiveness.

Otherwise, and as always, great job to Yacht Forums and Co. for yet another outstanding review.

Cheers!
  2. Hattsoff

Hattsoff Member

I've always loved the look of picnic boats as well. Funny, my first thought was the same as yours when I saw that cabinet with the outboard in it.

Until I read this review I was not familiar with this company. Looks like they make a good quality product. The photos in that review are excellent! Thanks YF for the review.
  3. AMG

AMG YF Moderator