Click for Cheoy Lee Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Burger Click for Walker Click for Abeking

Motronica parts for Azimut yacht?

Discussion in 'General Yachting Discussion' started by Peter1111111, May 15, 2020.

1. olderboater

olderboater Senior Member

I think you may have better luck contacting them next week or so. We're dealing with a builder not even as far north as Genoa and normal communication was very limited until the past week. Even then, we had communication only because we had direct emails and direct lines to individuals within the company. Getting everyone back in place and functioning is just now happening. Contacting US companies has been hit and miss even.
  2. Peter1111111

Peter1111111 New Member

I will thank you
  3. mapism

mapism Member

It took me a while, but eventually I managed to find the whereabouts of the right person at Motronica who might be able to help you.
    Actually, he already anticipated me by phone that in principle they developed that package (HW+SW) specifically for Azimut, and any support request should be addressed to them.
    But over the phone, he came across as very kind and willing to help as much as he can.
    I'd rather not use the forum PM system, but if you send me an email at the address made by my username followed by '@yahoo.com', I will give you all the details.
    Good luck.