Click for Ocean Alexander Click for Mulder Click for Abeking Click for Delta Click for YF Listing Service

Monaco Yacht Show 2013

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by Milow232, Aug 15, 2013.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

*Amels' LE 199 "Event" unfortunately I was not able to arrange an appointment onboard her, she was just to crowded... she was at the top of my list.

* When you think the PJs 150 with their different hull colours are fancy than you have not seen PJ's 210 "Lady M" yet! She is really SPECTACULAR!

Attached Files:

2. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* VSY "Stella Maris" has really angular lines and the decks height is really impressive!

* After some delays during the construction period the Dunya "Red Square" celebrated now finally her debut at the MYS with a big bang!

Attached Files:

3. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* continued

* Feadship's "Issana" formerly known as "Twizzle" and "Drizzle" and her gangway up-close

Attached Files:

4. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* This 58m beauty is built by Trinity yachts in 2011 and known to most of you as "Carpe Diem"! And indeed on such a huge bathing platform you can really enjoy the day..

* Also on display with IYC was the Feadship "Dream"

Attached Files:

5. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* Launched in another busy spring for dutch yachtbuilder Amels this year "Engelberg" is another proof for their Success with the LE line... magnificent!

*But every Amels has got her own set of customization, this one for example, comes along with two salon balconies and another balcony for the owners' stateroom.

Attached Files:

6. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* Heesen's 46m "Mar" ?

* Amels 50 fast support vessel "Umbra"

* San Lorenzo's Alloy 38 "Onyx" and 46 Stell "Achilles F"

Attached Files:

7. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* ***** Yacht & Ship brought Feadship's F45 "Madsummer" to Monaco

* Next to her was with "Hayken" another Heesen yacht

* She celebrates this year her 20th birthday and is still in prestine condition... for shure I am talking about the legendary "Hetarios"!

Attached Files:

8. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

*continued

* Arcadia 115

* Viudes new 45m yacht

* Admiral Tecnomar's angular 40m "Cacos"

Attached Files:

9. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* ISA 470 "Olah" showing of her umbrellas

* Palmer Johnson's 170 "DB9" was another headturner during the show!

Attached Files:

10. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* "Icon" built by Icon yachts in 2009 offers her guests a more than spacious bathing platform..

* I was fortune enough to get onboard Lürssen's magnificient "Northern Star", impressive to say at least!

Attached Files:

11. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* The Sam Sorgiovanni designed "Anastasia" was displayed at the show while her successor "Nirvana" was anchoring off Monaco.

Attached Files:

12. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

*Various company's used boats from Wayer & Wayer to shuttle their VIPs including Ocean Independence, Fraser and Lürssen... you literally saw them everywhere!

* "Family Day" offers a very contemporary yet modern interior.. I really enjoyed it

* Like "Family Day" was "Rosehearty" exhibited by Camper & Nicholson

Attached Files:

13. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

*Now the impressive fleet at the T-Jetty as seen from the water!

*The word "Impressive" comes to my mind :)

Attached Files:

14. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* The Wajer boats showing of their manoverability!

* continued line-up

Attached Files:

15. K1W1

K1W1 Senior Member

Hi,

It wasn't anchored off all show, I was on it on Friday afternoon and it was at the dock then as I walked up behind it and stepped on the gangway to go aboard.
  16. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Great Lürssen Crew!

And now the prevailing queen of the Show: "QUATTROELLE"!

I think very special yacht does not need any introduction to you!

At this point I would once again say thank you to Lürssen's Sylke (PR/ marketing manager) auf dem Graben and Jens Weisser (project manager "Katara"), these 2 super nice people were really keen to arrange a visit onboard "Quattroelle" even though she was fully booked and normally not possible (due to difficult circumstances).
    It was a honor to meet these wonderful people!

Many would have denied my request but the people at Lürssen were so great to let me onboard! :)

They do not only build the some of the best yachts in the world IMHO but are also also incredible sympathic, at least it appears to me! :)

Attached Files:

17. Felipe

Felipe Senior Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That was a virtual visit to MYS! So much to see! You are a star, Millow!
  18. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

*Quattroelle: Love, Life, Liberty and Luxury
    I could not think of something representing these words better than "Quattroelle" herself!

* the man with sunglasses is Michael Breman, the man with the hand covering his face is Peter Lürssen

Unfortunately I shoke hands with Michal and missed Peter Lürssen shortly.

Attached Files:

19. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* continued close-ups

Attached Files:

20. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

* "Lady Moura"... more than 20 years old and still looking pretty, that is truly a timeless design!

* Her fenders are nearly as big as smart I would say!

Attached Files: