Click for Westport Click for Mulder Click for Delta Click for YF Listing Service Click for Nordhavn

Monaco 2011

Discussion in 'Boat Shows & Yacht Watching' started by dockboy93, Sep 22, 2011.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. T.K.

T.K. Senior Member

Thanks my friend :). I know, it's been a long time. I'm still around, but it's been a very busy and turbulent year.

Here's a small post card to all my Yacht Forums friends taken on a small island in the Red Sea, Egypt a few days ago:

Attached Files:

2. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Very nice Tarek! Btw to anyone, does the MYS usually post these kind of 360 view interactive uploads?
  3. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

They took similiar photos 2010 after the show but they added photos of the interior this time. I think interior pics were missing last year...is that what you mean with usually?
  4. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

Yes basically. This is the first time I am seeing this kind of thing since you posted it. So I was wondering if it was a regular thing or not! I am highly impressed.
  5. ychtcptn

ychtcptn Senior Member

6. YachtForums

YachtForums Administrator

Randy,

If you'll start a separate thread with that post, I'll have some content to contribute during and after the 2012 show. I'm leaving for Monaco next Monday.

Thanks!

Carl
  7. AMG

AMG YF Moderator

The camera has been down for several days now, it was the same at the Monaco Grand Prix...:confused:
  8. ychtcptn

ychtcptn Senior Member

Seems to be working, unless it is frozen. Will check back later and see if the boat running out from the harbor is still in the same place.
    Carl- Will do.