Click for Delta Click for Nordhavn Click for Furuno Click for Cross Click for Mulder

MegaYacht Tenders II

Discussion in 'Tenders & Dinghies' started by Yacht News, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Yacht News

Yacht News YF News Editor

T/T "Archimedes" on guest duty...

Attached Files:

2. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

3. Yacht News

4. Felipe

Felipe Senior Member

5. Yacht News

Hodgdon open guest shuttle, the second going to a Northern European yard for delivery to a superyacht.

Attached Files:

6. Yacht News

Dariel Tenders seem to be getting stability in the tender market. After delivering "Maidelle's" tender, they have now delivered "Chopi Chopi's" limo.

Attached Files:

7. Yacht News

A look inside the new Dariel Limo for "Chopi Chopi" although this looks like a rendering it should give you an idea.

Attached Files:

8. Yacht News

Back in very late 2010, superyacht "ICE" had a refit done and the same time her principle tenders were also overhauled. Yachtwerft Meyer carried out the work...

Attached Files:

• 486.jpg
      486.jpg
      File size:
      55 KB
      Views:
    • Ice.jpg
      Ice.jpg
      File size:
      38.8 KB
      Views:
    • Ice 2.jpg
      Ice 2.jpg
      File size:
      42.6 KB
      Views:
  9. Yacht News

The first Pascoe limo is currently under construction and progressing well. I believe this is a great looking boat! The rendering says it all! It's going to a brand new 82-meter superyacht, perhaps the A&R "Secret"? that just launched and is 82-meter.

Attached Files:

10. Yacht News

What 73-meter yacht is this for being built in Ancona Italy?

Attached Files:

11. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

More than likely for CRN's hull 131, 74m.
  12. Yacht News

I figured it might be something from CRN but I couldn't remember their in-build portfolio off hand at the time.
  13. Yacht News

14. Yacht News

Pirelli showcases new 11-meter superyacht tender...

Attached Files:

15. Yacht News

Two more new tenders from Hodgdon Tenders are about to be delivered to a new build. They were designed by Andrew Winch, one is an 8.5-meter Limo and the other an 8.5-meter open.

The limousine tender features the exceptional craftsmanship and sophisticated systems engineering that Hodgdon is so well known for. Outside, a defining characteristic of the AWD design is a compound curve teak clad transom exceptionally executed. Inside, the full wood raised panel teak joinery interior features separate lavatory and wash basin lockers with luxury leather seating for up to 8 guests. Systems highlights include NEMA 2000 systems integrated iPad in the salon, electrically retracting glass moon roof, electrically retracting glass aft bulkhead, hydraulically lifting roof, lithium ion smart battery system and more.

The open tender, a companion to the limo tender, features open seating for 12, a retracting hardtop over the helm (for clearance into the mother ship tender garage) and a special AWD-designed and Hodgdon-engineered retracting bow ramp for beach and shore-side guest boarding convenience. Both tenders are in transit to a significant shipyard in Holland where they will join the mother ship launching soon.

***​

Attached Files:

16. Yacht News

What yard in Holland has a yacht about to launch with his green hull colour and traditional wood accents. I think we can rule out OceAnco...it's not Vitters...they just launched "Inoui" with a green hull but not the same green..and she is too small at 108 feet to carry two 8.5-meter tenders. Hakvoort just launched "Apostrophe"...so not them, nor Moonen nor is it going to be Icon. So that leaves Feadship of the prominent yards.

The boats are designed by Andrew Winch and Feadship has hull 807 designed by Winch as well...so is it her the tenders are for?
  17. Rene GER

Rene GER Senior Member

The Oceanco yachts "Anastasia" and "Nirvana" have wooden sterns. Maybe a clue? And "Nirvana" is for sale. It could be a successor(?).
  18. Yacht News

Well...faux wooden sterns :) I doubt it is them. I narrowed it to Hull 807 from Feadship which is by Andrew Winch and it makes sense that the same firm designed the tenders for the yacht as well. Since the tenders are green this would give us an idea that this new yacht possibly has a green hull as well or at least alot of green accents.
  19. Milow232

Milow232 Guest

Yep Feadship's 807 came to mind as well.... I think she will be launched in May/June when I remember correctly. Fits pretty good to that description.
  20. ombreetsoleil

ombreetsoleil Senior Member

I went to De Kaag today with my camera because it was a very sunny warm day and assumed that they would have their shed door open.
    Nonetheless I was let down.

Couldn't see anything...........yet.

I will keep a close eye.