Click for Mag Bay Click for Walker Click for Burger Click for Westport Click for Northern Lights

Marlow 57 Feature

Discussion in 'Marlow Yacht' started by Kevin, Sep 29, 2005.

You need to be registered and signed in to view this content.
  1. Kevin

Kevin YF Moderator

I just wanted to mention that, after having read through the feature about the Marlow Explorer 57 that Carl just recently put up, that is a very nice looking yacht! The traditionalist side of me would pick something like that live on in an instant (given the choice). It just looks comfy... (not that "comfy" is a defining description, but that's how I see it) LOL :eek: At first I couldn't put my finger on it... but something about the interior seems to look very asian, which I like. I can't say I like the placement of the TV though... :rolleyes:

In any case, that yacht is definitely something I could envision myself on, with my son and lovely girlfriend, cruising the coasts of North America, all around the Caribbean, maybe even across the Pacific.

Ah... dreams.

I'll let you all know when I return to reality. :(
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  2. fish

fish New Member

I agree Kevin, I just read it and thought the same thing. It has a very home-like feeling.
  3. OutMyWindow

OutMyWindow Senior Member

The Asia feel, is probably because it's built in China. I have always liked Marlow yachts, last week I saw a 78E with a blue hull in Vancouver...very nice, no problem retiring on that.